Graham Buckton has worked as an expert witness and given testimony in court in the UK , USA, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden and The Netherlands.
Graham has a wide range of experience in pharmaceutical development, including, but not limited to:
• physical form, (salts, poymorphs, hydrate, solvates, co-crystals and amorphous forms),
• processing of materials to make products,
• solid oral dosage forms, including tablets and capsules for immediate and modified/sustained release (including matric formulation methods, sustained release coating, enteric coating etc)
• low dose/high potency APIs
• dissolution/ bioavailability enhancement
• inhalation from dry powder inhalers and pressurized metered dose inhalers (pMDIs) and formulation required to achieve success in these systems
• particle engineering to enhance delivery by oral and inhaled routes
In cases where there is a conflict of interest or where the area of expertise required is not a suitable match with Graham’s experience, alternative experts can be provided from an existing network.